The Ralph I. Goldman Fellowship in Global Jewish Leadership
Applications for the 2018 Ralph I. Goldman Fellowhship will open in March 2017.
Click here to learn more.
“There is a single Jewish world: intertwined, interconnected”
—JDC Honorary Executive Vice President Ralph I. Goldman, z”l
The Ralph I. Goldman (RIG) Fellowship in Global Jewish Leadership is JDC’s premier leadership opportunity, awarded to one person annually, for young thinkers and doers — writers, artists, policy shapers, business innovators, and community builders.
The Fellowship is a paid, professional opportunity to live and work in several overseas locations where JDC is active, providing an inside look at JDC’s global operations though individualized assignments.
Each Fellow works with JDC staff to identify and design their unique overseas placements, shaped by their skills, interests, and critical needs of communities overseas.
- Professional achievement in the candidate’s chosen career
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong interest in international Jewish affairs and public service
- Knowledge of foreign language(s) is a plus but not a requirement
- Formal and/or informal Jewish education is a plus but not a requirement
- Bachelor’s degree and proven academic excellence. Master’s degree a plus but not a requirement
Click here to learn more and request an application.
Read an interview with 2016 RIG Fellow Noa Tal on the chance to transform Jewish lives here.
Read more about 2015 RIG Fellow Eliran Douenias efforts in Nepal here.
Read profiles of our current and past fellows here.