The Ralph I. Goldman Fellowship in International Jewish Service
** Email firstname.lastname@example.org for our online application and additional information. You will recieve an immediate response. **
“There is a single Jewish world: intertwined, interconnected”
—JDC honorary executive vice president Ralph I. Goldman
Are you the one?
The Ralph I. Goldman Fellowship is JDC’s premiere leadership opportunity, awarded to one person annually, for young Jewish thinkers and doers -- writers, artists, policy shapers, business innovators, and community builders.
The fellowship is a paid, professional opportunity to live and work in several overseas locations where JDC is active, providing an inside look at JDC’s global operations though individualized assignments.
Each fellow works with JDC staff to identify and design their unique overseas placements, shaped by their skills, interests, and critical needs of communities overseas.
- Professional achievement in the candidate's chosen career
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong interest in international Jewish affairs and public service
- Knowledge of foreign language(s) is a plus but not a requirement
- Formal and/or informal Jewish education is a plus but not a requirement
- Bachelor's degree and proven academic excellence. Master's degree a plus but not a requirement.
Download our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Sheet here.
Email email@example.com for our online application and additional information. Please also include you current country of residence. Including your current resume/updated CV is optional at this stage.
Applications will be due by May 30, 2014.
Read dispatches from RIG Fellow Adam Steinberg in the Philippines here.